Welcome to the Hazelview Orchard web site...
Download our brochure, click here
As the name suggests Hazelview is located on a nut orchard where we grow not only hazelnuts but also walnuts, almonds, chestnuts and many varieties of fruits and herbs. The five-hectare property is only 20 minutes from the centre of Christchurch and 15 minutes from the airport but a world away in peace and tranquillity.
The guest accommodation is a king-size bedroom self-contained apartment providing the freedom to come and go as you choose. Having its own kitchen facilities there is no need to go out for meals unless you want to do so, but several nearby wineries and restaurants provide many options. A continental breakfast is included in the regular tariff.
Enjoy breakfast in the morning sun on your own deck area and
if the wind is right you may even have one or two hot air balloons pass
overhead. Take a walk around the orchard with your hosts and find out
about nut growing. A complimentary selection of nuts from the orchard
is provided in the apartment for guests to enjoy.
Make an enquiry today - email Diane and Rick firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 3 325 3362
• King-size bed with electric blanket,
finest quality linen and towels, wardrobe, bedside tables, clock radio
and reading lights. Additional bedding by arrangement.
• Spa bath, separate shower, vanity, toilet, power points for electric shaver or hairdryer and heated towel rails.
• The lounge / dining room provides reclining lounge suite, dining and coffee tables with TV, VCR with a small selection of videos along with a collection of books and magazines to read. For the more energetic there is also an excer-cycle.
• Wireless Broadband.
• The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator, microwave, cook top, toaster, and electric jug. Guests are welcome to collect from the gardens any herbs or other produce they may wish to use if cooking a meal in the apartment.
• Complimentary tea and coffee are provided.
• Covered car-parking.
• A compendium of local attractions, facilities, activities, restaurants and tourist attractions is available in the lounge. Diane and Rick are also very happy to advise guests about what to see and do in the immediate vicinity and assist with making any necessary arrangements.
Hazelview is located a
mere 20 minutes from the Christchurch city proper and only 15 minutes
from Christchurch International Airport.
Our location offers a peaceful and tranquil accommodation setting with the convenience of city shopping, inner city dining or country wineries and cafes, skiing, fishing, hot air ballooning, harbour cruising or sailing, and so much more.